Home ABOUT ARCHIVES


Etude House Princess Etoinette Collection
Wednesday, 26 December 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments




I know I am actually a bit late on this, but Etude House has launched their 2012 holiday collection a few weeks ago! I first noticed it on their Facebook page, and I immediately fell in love with the collection! It looks so elegant and regal; it's really, in my opinion, the most beautiful makeup packaging I've ever seen.


























Are you interested in any of the products in this collection? I personally love the blush the most. I think the container is most adorable! I do admit I'm not crazy about blush, and if I do buy it, I'd most likely use it as a home decoration. I think the lipstick is really cute, as well. I really like the emblem; I find it's very royal-like! Another product I would be interested in getting is the nail polish!

I'm not really into fragrance either, but I find the heart design very cute for the soap!

I think they did a really great job designing this collection. Girls love princess-like packaging, and I find they didn't go overboard with the idea.

+Follow ❤


Shopping!
Stores I enjoy







Feed hungry dogs and cats by answering daily trivia!